Attain explosive growth on paid social media performance & influencer marketing for all clients – from campaign reach to grow followers, content reach, CTR, profile visits etc – through campaign strategy planning, ad planning, implementation, forecasting, budget optimization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and manage campaigns to meet key performance metrics - across social media channels & influencer campaigns.
- Allocate budgets, forecast performance (estimated likes, followers, reach, CTR), implement campaigns, analyze and recommend modifications to campaigns.
- A/B creative test to see what content performs better - Tweak your strategies by evaluating the KPIs of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Actively participate in new social media business pitches to win new clients and projects via spend estimation and ROI
- Stay updated on paid social media on Snapchat & upcoming platforms like Sharechat.
- Manage campaign budgets
- Research competitors & their content strategy & performance
- Keep pace with emerging technologies, tools and developments in the digital industry.
- Analytics & performance reporting
Required Knowledge & Skills:
1) Analytical Skills :
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must for this role.
- The ability to understand and monitor web analytics dashboards and reporting tools is expected as these tools will help maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and channel metrics.
2) Technical Skills :
- Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo, etc. and performance marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, GetSocial, BuzzSumo.
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain.
- Well versed with using Social Media Channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube.
- Basic Coding Knowledge is a big plus.
Desired skills & experience :
- Hacker & hustler - Not an MBA? We don't care - as long as you have done some spectacular work in the digital paid performance space or have some kickass workex.
- Exceptional analytical skills & fluent in metrics- be able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns across social channels.
- Demonstrate proficiency in optimising and executing Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Youtube.
- Capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Extremely proficient in in Excel.
- Strong communicator
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight timelines, be decisive, have a positive can do attitude, have initiative and be proactive.
Mandatory Test : A new biryani brand is launching that will make healthier biryani, but also introduce a lot of new flavors like American, Mexican.
- Draft a paid content promotion strategy for a 50k monthly spend (camapign objectives, types and estimateted performance)
- Define the audience sets you will promote this to
- Define the diff kind of creative requirements you will have for these for creative team.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more