We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve for our various clients. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Interview Process 1.Aptitude Test 2.Technical Test 3.HR Round
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the companys marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content. (I recommend PostPlanner and Buffer).
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- SEO monitor and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI Youll need to determine the KPIs (key performance indicators) that matter most to your business. Here are the top 8 KPIs that we use at Webguruz Technologies to determine ROI :
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content-Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree 4years in Social Media Industry
- Experience in full Social media marketing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more