We are looking for a creative and dynamic Social Media Specialist – The Better India to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Read on. As a Social Media Specialist at The Better India, Bangalore, you will:
- Drive the growth of The Better India's presence on Instagram and any other emerging platform.
- Take complete ownership of the assigned channel to ensure targets on metrics like reach, engagement and followers are met.
- Use your language proficiency to develop a consistent tone and voice for the brand The Better India.
- Work with Editorial and marketing teams to devise a strategy, create content (both copy and design), manage content posting and distribution, and ensure timely responses on comments and DMs.
- Crowdsource content and collaborate with leading influencers and creators to acquire and distribute content.
- Initiate conversations, spark debates and seed ideas that engage followers in a friendly, respectful manner. You will spark debates, and get people involved.
- Monitor trends on social media to leverage for brand growth.
- Analyse key metrics on a regular basis, report and socialise learnings.
- Work closely with the Media Sales team to conceptualise and execute social media engagement ideas for our brand partners, right from pitch to execution.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Someone with 4 to 7 years- experience in a community management / social media role for a digital brand, preferably in the media space. Owning the social presence of the brand and demonstrating exponential growth through content will be key.
- A creative individual who is great at copywriting, someone who understands the nuances of words, tone and voice that works on the channel. In addition, understands design aesthetics and can create visual assets using available tools
- A pro-Instagrammer
- Proficient with analytics with an expert-level understanding of Instagram and FB Insights, GA etc.
- Some experience of managing paid campaigns would be ideal
- Someone who understands the ins and outs, the opportunities and possible pitfalls of having online conversations, and is aware of the potential consequences of posting anything online.
- Cool headed! You have to know how to handle a crisis should it arise.
- Organized, and can handle multiple things at once. Must be able to take direction and run with it.
- Flexible- there will be all kinds of things to be done.
- Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas.
- Someone who puts a premium on details and accuracy, and thrives under pressure.
- A hustler who will find ways to get things done.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more