We have a strong innate desire to solve hard and challenging problems and work with people who are street smart and fun. We strive hard to find people who share this DNA with us, hence every addition to our team is highly selective.
We are looking to add like-minded people to join our team and would love to get to know you if that would be of interest to you.
A brief profile of the team is here (https://magicpin.in/about-us)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring all of magicpin's social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other that might be set up in the course of your tenure.
- Manage content for all social media channels, adapting the brand voice to the specifications of the channel.
- Planning and running social media and Youtube ads, as and when required, to promote magicpin's various offerings.
- Plan social media campaigns to mark special occasions, festivals, important days, etc. This will also require creating pitches and presentations for approval.
- Define and report on important social media KPIs.
- Communicate with social media influencers and users to promote the magicpin brand, create product awareness, and build an online reputation, not restricted to social media but an online presence as a whole, whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- Stay updated on the latest social media best practices, technologies, and use social media marketing tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2-4 years of social media marketing experience, with hands-on ability to create and post content, and run ads, either within a digital agency or on the client's side
- Ability to adapt to cross-functional environments.
- At magicpin, we don- t work in silos, and always appreciate people who show initiative and take accountability for their work
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more