She/He is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of client accounts. He/she will own the client relationship and will be responsible for end-to-end management of the client’s social/Digital presence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between the client and the agency, by maintaining a regular communication channel
- Meeting / discussing with clients to understand their requirements and communicating the same to the team
- Working with the team to conceptualize a social campaign that meets the client's brief
- Managing clients social media pages (posting content, responding to queries and reporting metrics)
- Providing inputs while creating digital campaigns and strategies
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively within the agency team working on the account
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval/modification
- Managing budgets and campaign costs
- Creating reports for clients (campaigns and more)
- Arranging and attending meetings in order to maintain a healthy relationship b/w client and agency
- Accountable for account success, delivery quality and client satisfaction
- You will get to create and manage brand
- The intricacies of digital and social marketing
- Driving end to end account management for exciting brands.
- Be an integral part of a high growth
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, and in-person.
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout all the clients that we work with, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have some experience with managing social media content/blog content.
- Be super passionate about Social Media.
- 2+ years of professional experience in managing and growing social media account
- Excellent client servicing skills, including oral and written communication
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and client management skills
- An expert storyteller with superior presentation skills to effectively present and sell ideas to clients
- Able to understand and translate complex business challenges and consumer insights into smart digital solutions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all the teams of the agency
- Experience in working within a digital agency or creative agency is mus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more