Understanding and analyzing the objective of the client very clearly from the team leads. Timely reporting of the client to be shared with the reporting managers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Increase traffic on social media networks, Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Increase traffic on social media networks.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more