We at Verve Media, offer a unique package of services across the fields, Film, Visual Communication, Digital Marketing and Website Development. Our team comprises of experienced and energetic professionals, young and eager to experiment with new ideas.
What we offer is a fresh approach to exploring projects, in a patient, creative and collaborative process. We take our time to get to know the needs of our clients, and create unique solutions combining the best of the latest technology, imaginative designs and well-planned strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating Strategies for digital platforms
- Interact with brands on a day-to-day basis to understand their requirements
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Seed content into social networks.
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact between the agency and the client.
- Manage the social media team
- Report on the effectiveness of the programs and campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of various tools that are used for running and analysis social programs.
- Should be able to research on clients products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Candidate with prior agency experience required.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more