Vervali is seeking Social Media Marketing Manager for their client based at Dadar, Mumbai. To forge close and strong partnerships with the agency`s key clients – providing influential market insight, creative guidance and being the port of call for client needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Grow the client portfolio revenues to reach gross profit goals by thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client`s business.
- Inspire, coach lead and manage Account Managers, Creative teams and Executives.
- Developing social media strategies, innovative and creative ideas and solutions for clients that deliver measurable results.
- Oversee high quality delivery of social media initiatives for your clients by working closely with the production, community management and technical teams.
- Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships.
- Deliver regular feedback, analysis and reporting to the client to demonstrate how its social media initiatives are adding value to the brand.
- Manage internal relationships to ensure that all KPIs for accounts are hit, and to ensure that campaigns run smoothly and effectively.
- Align community development investment with communications calendar and ATL marketing / PR activity.
- Work with Global / Trend / PR to ensure that community development opportunities are not missed.
- Monitor relevant trends and competitor behavior and report the impact of social media on the overall marketing campaign.
- Research social media tools that can benefit the brand and implement where appropriate.
- Influence overall company and business strategies by promoting adoption of social/community-driven marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BMM, BMS, Diploma in Marketing and Communications, Diploma in Advertising and Communications.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
- Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies.
- 2-3 years of communications experience, including at least 1-2 years in the digital practice of in a digital agency or social media agency.
- Leading a small team – this person will inspire effective delivery of each day to day component of social media programs, and ensure information delivery to the client is top-notch.
- Should be up to date on all aspects of brand digital marketing and how social media fits into this.
- Excellent presentation skills with an astute and ability to interact with clients, agencies
- Detail-oriented with an ability to vision client needs before hand and ensure that the service aligns with the client demand
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy
- Immersed in what it means to live life online;.
- Those with daily use of Twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks are preferred.
- We would also prefer those who are active within SM community
- Inspire, coach lead & manage Account Managers, Creative teams & Executives *Manage & influence senior-level client contacts & maintain positive working relationships *Research social media tools that can benefit the brand & implement.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more