Razorpay is looking for a passionate, creative-minded professional who can drive social media engagement & buzz across the digital spectrum.
The person would drive, own end to end social media strategy from ideation to execution. He/she would be working closely with product marketing, PR, business, HR partners and other internal stakeholders to drive intra-company and external buzz around product launches, payment ecosystem announcements and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Position Razorpay as a thought leader in the neo-banking fintech space and drive buzz for the brand on social media..
- Strategize and execute creative social media campaigns that push the envelope on the above point.
- Identify, cultivate working relationships with influencers and drive influencer marketing strategy, execution.
- Work with the content team in coming up with structured content & social media calendars to support engagement building efforts.
- Work with HR teams and promote employee advocacy for Razorpay on owned and earned social media channels.
- Measure, track and report on social media efforts through structured dashboards.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4-7 years of overall professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years in driving social media engagement.
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
- B2B/ SAAS product experience would be a big plus
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders & self-drive projects.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more