We are looking to hire a dedicated Digital Media professional to drive the Brand and Digital Marketing . Expertise in writing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website for marketing purposes. The core responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, delivering best in class results, reporting and insights derived from marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Appsfyler, Apsalar e
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of the paid marketing business, having managed monthly media spend across various platforms
- Hands-on Expertise with AdWords, DV360, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Comscore, Similarweb, Native Advertising, Linkedin ads manager and Twitter ads manager
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Develops a process for the management of digital resources for marketing.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Develop a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers inhouse or via external resources. Must be able to drive the process end to end.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Work closely with digital marketing and design teams to produce content that generates results.
- Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Master's degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- Superior communication skills - written and oral
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more