Crossloop stands for perennial continuity, an exhilarating experience one undergoes while engaging with things that bring peace to the mind. It is a venture of Incosi Fashions Private Limited.
Crossloop offers an exclusive range of designer earphones, charging cables & speakers with high-performance sound in comfortable & stylish design. Crossloop Earphones come in a variety of trendy colours and designs as well!
With an Indian lens on global trends, we are bringing designer fashion electronic product & affordability under one roof. Our products let you be you! We are highly committed towards offering you with the highest quality of products, that compliment your individuality in your way of life. Crossloop is a perfect accessory which can match up with the style, personality & mood of an individual.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for Crossloop; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and Slide Share.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.).
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to our sites and generate conversions.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Publishing Platform to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Tweeting at least 30 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our brand social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes. Implementing Social Media SEO tactics and SEO strategies.
- Working within Hootsuite, Moz, FollowerWonk, dlvr.it and other social media tools.
- Writing articles about B2C and B2B Social Media Marketing for the blogs.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on our competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate with 3 or 4 years degree with focus on Marketing from a reputable university.
- 3+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or start up.
- 3 + Years of Social Media Marketing in B2C capacity.
- 3 + Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and Slide Share.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and the internet to run it all.
- We are very selective in who we hire. Our expectations are high as we believe in hiring smart people.
Benefits & Perks: