We are looking for a social media marketing intern to join SySpree’s digital marketing team. This is a unique chance for a fast learner who is curious, passionate about social media and always looking for new ways to connect and engage people as a community. If this is you, we would love to have you on the team!
No telephonic inquiries shall be entertained with regard to the availability of jobs and the application process. Candidates are requested to follow the process strictly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the team in developing clear vision and strategies for respective social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) to drive channel growth and engagement with followers for multiple client accounts
- Execute content and other engagement tactics to grow an active community across the respective social media platforms
- Track audience engagement and evolve tactics to nurture brand ambassadors on social
- Plan and manage inbound/ paid social campaigns that will achieve brand and business objectives
- Identify key trends and activities in social media that can translate into application opportunities for the organizations
- Be the voice of the brands on social to ensure tonality consistency across markets
- Work with internal stakeholders, clients and external partners such as marketing agencies and platform owners
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more