Our Vision & Mission
To provide superior, proactive solutions & services to markets globally, while providing cost-effective, responsive services to others in our role as development & international certificate training company, and in so doing, meet the requirements of our customers. We achieve Leadership in Customer Value Creation through Integrity, Innovation and Quality. We understand the competition and aim to beat them every time. Meeting & exceeding customer expectations is the first priority at SevenMentor
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be required to work with other team members to develop digital marketing strategies, content, and other deliverable's that help meet specific goals and objectives.
- Interns will also be responsible for generating content for a variety of media platforms.
- As a digital marketing intern, you will also need to create and implement effective social media strategies designed to help find new ways.
- You will also need to have some basic knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram,LinkedIn etc. and you need to do lead generation using these platforms.
- Interns may also have other important duties, such as assisting with email marketing for campaigns and creating monthly reports.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and prioritization skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more