In the ever-changing world of social media, the only constant factor is creativity. In our quest of creating a world full of opportunities, we are looking for a storyteller who can knock out the mainstream content and cook up disruptive campaigns that would take the social media world by storm. If you are a jack of all trades and master of pun, give us a shout out!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing and execute campaigns and topicals on social media
- Scripting videos and sketches and coordinating with design and video production teams to create engaging content to brand Internshala's services
- Analyzing the growth and insights across different channels and charting out strategies to improve engagement rate and other metrics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who lives and breathes social media follows current affairs and is a pop-culture enthusiast (It's a pro if you run a fairly popular Instagram/Twitter account or a Facebook page!)
- Someone who is immensely creative and always bubbling up with new ideas!
- Someone who can write compelling copies
- Someone who understands the power of social media in building a brand and can leverage it (if you can tickle our funny bone, you have got an added advantage)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more