We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern. The one who combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
NOTE : We’ll make sure you experience the most comfortable and flexible environment!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages`
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
- Looking forward to build some scalable solution with you!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more