At TopRankers we encourage the team members to think in an innovative way and come up with out-of-box ideas to make user-friendly products which in turn helps students in preparing well for competitive exams. We have an open working environment, which leads to exchange of ideas seamlessly and each member contributing to the best of his/her abilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Knowledge of SSC and Banking Domain
- Good Knowledge of Social Media Channels
- Good skills for social media engagement.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more