Smartprix is one of India’s largest and rapidly growing comparison shopping platform with well over 10 Million shoppers monthly. At Smartprix, savvy shoppers can instantly find and compare millions of unique products and services across various categories with 100+ online stores. Our goal is to provide a user all the tools he might need to make an informed choice and do it in the most intuitive and simple way.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Social Media Marketing Executive Responsibilities To monitor and update various social media brand pages of smartprix.
- To create daily content for all social media channels including facebook, twitter, google plus, pinterest etc..
- To find out new communities and social media platforms and ensuring that smartprix has some presence there.
- To monitor various social media platforms and helping them if they need help in regards to online shopping.
- To engage in discussion on various online communities and suggest features of smartprix that could help them.
- To gather feedbacks from various communities and pass them on to the respective team.
- To manage and update various smartprix related social media identities.
- To track the results of all of the above and modify the strategy accordingly.
- To demonstrate success through clearly through social media and user analytics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualities Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A great team player
- Self-driven, tenacious, energetic
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Qualifications Good language, writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, online communities and forums.
- Ability to work fast and communicate with hundreds of users on social media.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and a good command of MS Office.
- Passionate about online shopping, gadgets and all things related to online shopping.
- Desirable (but not required) Pages/communities of your own.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more