Social Media Marketing Executive to administer our social media accounts. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals by daily postings. We hope you to be writing and designing savvy for this position. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media interns, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on all handles.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Copywriting, Content Creation savvy
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more