Since our inception in 2005, e-Intelligence has grown day-by-day as a leading Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Management, Web Designing and Development company. We have achieved formidable heights of success as we have kept ourselves updated with the latest industry trends and techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of social media tools and technologies, including Technorati, socialbookmarking, tagging, dynamics blog publishing.
- Performance of the campaigns.
- Interactions / connect with the targeted audience.
- Getting best ROI with the campaigns.
- Creativity in terms of posts and campaigns.
- Reach and shares of the posts created.
- Ability to reach out influences in the relevant niche.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing including 4logging, Discussion Forums
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate (Marketing/Mass Comm./MA-English/media or advertisement field, throughout English Medium) with good knowledge of social media.
- Good communication skills/Analytical skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Creative skills.
- Deep passion for Social Media is must.
- Must be an active participant in the Social Media Sphere.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more