Social Media Marketing Executive Job Type Full time Employment
Experience Fresher-3 years
Industry – Digital Marketing
Preference – Digital Marketing Agency
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage social media handles for our brands
- Analyze metrics and provide frequent plus monthly updates on the performance of each channel
- Capable of developing interesting Media campaigns.
- Crafting interesting headlines and also write long copy for the relevant creative as part of campaigns.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Proof checking will also be a part of responsibility.
- Collectively discuss, create and execute the social media plan.
- Develop a social media content calendar for each month.
- Assist with content development for the social media handles.
- The profile requires strategic thinking, brand understanding, building corporate profiles, ads, brochures, outdoor, insight driven approach in transforming visual ideas to verbal delight.
- Monitor, listen and respond to comments/queries on the handles
- Content development to create engaging conversations on social media platforms.
- Monitor and analyze our brands competitor activities on a regular basis
- Run paid advertising campaigns on social media handles
- Collaborating with agencies creative team for building out creatives for social platforms
- Strive to achieve the brands objective by demonstrating growth hacking techniques
- Be proactive in recommending new techniques that can be implemented on digital mediums
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, as well as independently.
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter,
- YouTube, Foursquare, Flicker, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook
- Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, Hoot Suite, Tweetdeck, and Social Mention.
- Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content related to healthcare, fitness, healthy lifestyles, parenting, lifestyle trends, etc. is preferred.
- Experience developing and launching email and text messaging campaigns preferred.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador is absolutely required.
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented.
- Good command over English language & Presentation skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more