Are you Facebook savvy? An avid Tweeter? We have a place for you at Avail Advertising . We are looking for a highly dedicated individual who will be excited to create social media content for our clients. The Social Media Marketing Executive will help promote client services/products primarily through social media channels, as well as traditional/ digital marketing channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, monitor and manage new profiles and pages ( Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Research and analyze new social media trends, sites, tools and new.
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business and client projects.
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Report findings to the team.
- Consistently willing to learn and grow.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Qualifications & Education :
- Current student or recent graduate in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Art, or Business will be preffered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong editing / proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Basic Knowledge of social media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc
- Willingness to create video blogs, social media posts daily.
- Passion for staying up to date with social media trends.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Copywriting, design, basic photography & videography, positioning, creativity.
- Ability to work effectively on a team and independently.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more