BrowserStack is the most reliable web and mobile app testing platform on the market, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. We empower teams to speed up release cycles and deploy websites and mobile applications that work seamlessly on any user interface.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day publishing and reporting across BrowserStacks social media channels.
- Social listening both positive and negative and create a process for being actionable.
- Ensure social is an integral part of all marketing campaigns both strategic and operational.
- Reporting across social media channels and social campaigns.
- Own the social calendar.
- Design and execute social campaigns that will help engage, grow and educate our followers
- Grow BrowserStacks social following while ensuring quality of followers & engagements
- Apply and maintain consistency with the BrowserStack voice.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent writing and communication skills: able to craft engaging copy suited for social media.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms for B2B marketing.
- 3-6 years experience in a social media marketing role
- Enterprise software marketing experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more