Social Media Executive
Best In Industry
Mayapuri, New Delhi
2 – 3 Years
We are ranked top digital marketing company in Gurgaon by Google
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively collaborate with the client and in-house teams to strategize and implement innovative social media campaigns that gel into the overall marketing plan
- Design and execute ROI centric social media campaigns that help build brand awareness and support marketing mix for our clients
- Manage day-to-day operations including conceptualizing the social content calendar, coordinating with the creative team, writing editorial copy, planning promotions & contests, etc.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor social media trends, conceptualize and analyze social metrics and channel these to build out quarterly and annual plans
- Explore upcoming social networks and creative use of current properties
- Design and manage Influencer Perception Management programs for our clients
- Analyze social media page(s) and communities, monitor feed and prepare a swot analysis for brands.
- Plan and monitor and build brand communities across FB, Twitter, Google+ Blogs and other social platforms
- Evaluate brand owned media and build analysis on trends and best practices
- Generate feedback upon analysis and build engagement using new age apps and techniques.
- Build engagement best practices by introducing interesting content/write-ups in accordance with the brand values and objective
- Integrate traditional Social Media analytics tools and techniques with other predictive analytics & big data tools
- Shape and deliver reporting, analytics & insight needed for social media marketing programs across clients & projects
- Customer/client interaction in real time environment
- Be the face and voice of the brand, providing communication and growth plans
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more