Vtiger is looking for a driven Social Media Marketer to lead Vtiger’s Social Media Marketing efforts across all social channels.
The Social Media Associate is responsible for providing support to marketing and responsible for overseeing the social media accounts owned by the company. Specific duties include: working with other staff to develop and administer a social media plan, monitoring on-line reviews and responding accordingly. Composing social media posts which involve; copy writing, posting/editing photos, and videos and some minimal graphic design. This position also requires interacting with other staff to create content as well as for composing statistics and reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, infographics, GIFs, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. Oversee design of content visible on social media accounts.
- Curate content from around the web on topics that the companys target audience might be interested in. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companys social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Provide updates on positive consumer comments as well as concerns that need to be addressed.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Compile reports for management showing results based on customer feedback.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors the activity of competitors.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluency in English with good oral communication, presentation skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven working experience of 2 years in social media marketing or as a digital marketing specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to assist with streamlining company social media accounts ensuring uniform content and tone of voice.
- Ability to post and distribute content required for advertising on social media accounts.
- Ability to increase views/followers to generate interest and advertising for the company.
- Understanding similarities & differences between multiple brands and how to post without creating offensive material.
- Ability to respond to reviews with detailed information and customer service support.
- Ability to type, spell check, and use of appropriate font.
- Knowledge of gathering, reviewing, and composing reports based off guest feedback.
- Basic understanding of Social Media formats and how to log-in/out, post, respond, and functions of all other related content.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more