Build and execute a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, videos that build meaningful connections and encourage our community members to take action) Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals Undertake content marketing initiatives such as blog writing to achieve business targets Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions Manage email marketing and text marketing campaigns Engagement with media publications and PR agencies
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates social media campaigns, schemes and strategies, including budget planning, content creation and schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in market and social media platforms by working on advertising, product development and brand management.
- Guides social media and marketing team members on social media campaigns implementation by best practices, schemes and strategies.
- Improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Create the companys social media pages and campaigns and executes them.
- Investigates and monitors company competitors.
- Creates and distributes written or graphic content in the form of blog content, or social media messages.
- Creating and customizing company pages on each social media platform.
- Thoughtful planning, schemes and strategy.
- Roles- Monitor SEO.
- Stay updated about the latest social media trends and technologies.
- Provide feedback.
- Hire and train new members in a leading team.
- Monitor the development of social media campaigns.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring campaign content.
- Responsible for creating pages on social media.
- Responsible for responding and solving queries on social media.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a degree and education in the related field.
- Two to three years of experience with Social Media Management.
- Experience in marketing.
- Experience in Content Creation,
- Experience in copy writing.
- Experience in Graphic Design and Web Design.
- Must know schemes, strategy and analysis.
- Experience in Social Media Platforms.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more