We are looking for an experienced and creative social media manager who has worked in a digital marketing agency and has proven experience in managing social media handles on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc for various brands.
The candidate should also have experience in handling client communications and strong expertise in managing various aspects of a digital marketing campaign such as handling blogs, emailer campaigns, websites, newsletters, etc.
The candidate must be able to develop compelling and impactful digital marketing campaigns for clients to drive higher engagement for brands on digital media.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Person responsible for managing Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and Twitter accounts for all companies
- Needs to be familiar with Facebook tools as well as Linked In and Twitter Business
- Manage what is posted on these sites regularly including working with content developer and visual team to develop the message
- Determines appropriate target audiences, manages posts and advertising, analyzes their effectiveness, responds to responses
- Overall drives the social media initiatives for the various companies to deliver a message that is consistent with the overall strategy and branding of the companies and that is effective in increasing revenues.
- Create and maintain a content editorial calendar and posting schedule
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications is a plus, but not a necessity.
- 2-4 years of writing experience, preferably in a digital marketing / advertising agency.
- Excellent management and client communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.
- Excellent research and conceptualization skills.
- Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams
- Can manage editorial schedules and work within deadlines
- Has high energy and a positive and growth-oriented attitude to work in a high growth company.
- A knack for telling captivating stories that consumers will relate to.
- A passion for branding.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more