We are looking for an experienced social media manager for promoting Uable brand across the different social media platforms and build a solid online presence. Build an organic, thriving community of advocates and believers in the Uable way of learning. The scope of this role will include planning the entire Social media strategy, presence, and engagement for Uable as a brand both in the short term and long term with clear, measurable goals and outcomes, developing copy, collaborating and guiding the creative team, and last-mile execution of the social media strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand Uable as a brand, develop the customer persona and formulate engaging high quality is written and visual content at is in line with Uable's brand image . Social media plan for Uable on various channels such as Instagram, Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Develop content properties that will be habit-forming in nature and generate value in the minds of our potential customer
- Content creation & execution of the content calendar across mediums basis the company's content strategy;
- Executing social media plan on various platforms through Hootsuite, Zoho social, or similar tools
- Management of the brand's responses to customers on social media and monitoring the brand's presence on social media
- On ground support for FB live, YT live, Instagram stories, etc.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Build a team that will assist in content creation and execution across all social media
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing team to build synergies and leverage organic channels to drive low-cost conversions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated excellence in the role of Social Media Manager in a B2C startup.
- Experience with EdTech and understanding of international markets is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to motivate and rally the team
- Attention to detail and Problem-solving skills
- You are a leader and a team player with great interpersonal skills
- You are a self-initiator; driven and curious person with aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are data-driven and result-oriented
- You are a natural problem solver who can think out of the box.
- You don- t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
Benefits & Perks:
What we offer:
- Tremendous opportunity to grow in an early-stage startup
- An open work culture - Uable is committed to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more