We are looking for an ambitious and proven Social Media Marketing Manager with 7+ years of experience & in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms to handle a network of youtube channels and websites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Developing and implementing strategies for the company's social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
- Gain followers, and create a positive image for the company.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools - includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs.
- Monitor trends, activities of main competitors in social media.
- Measure, Analyze and align the performance of the team members as per the standards.
- Impart knowledge and latest trends related to Social media and other Digital Marketing aspects
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager(7+ years)
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities and more.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
Forward us your resume along with current and expected ctc and wait for the response.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more