We are looking for a Social Media Manager with 1-2 years of experience in marketing on different social media platforms such as Linkedin, Instagram and creating content for tech products in the US and other global markets or with B2B software companies.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms with a goal to set-up an inbound funnel for leads.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with leads to set up a Content and social marketing strategy that sets up an inbound funnel for sales in the long term
- Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities
- Establish best practices and processes for Storytelling about Product, Brand, and Clients through the social media pages
- Create original content and work closely with the graphic team to create in-trend content on pages
- Work closely with the product team to understand the product USP, create a brand around the same and establish a unique positioning around the brand.
- Ensure the brand message reaches the relevant audience at the relevant time through various organic and paid campaigns on various social media platforms
- Have barter deals to enhance social media.
- Engage through comments, DMS, story, reels etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in social media platforms, especially Linkedin, Instagram, and Facebook
- Experience in strategizing and creating content marketing for tech products.
- Hands-on experience of content creation and distribution.
- Self-motivated and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Analytical and process-driven. Should be practical in your approach and know-how to the trade-off between scope, quality, and speed
- Knowledge of Content Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more