Smartivity is looking for a skilled and passionate Social Media Manager to play a central role in producing engaging, entertaining digital content. She/he will help us deliver ground-breaking creative and strategically sound work that not only captures attention but creates a buzz around brand Smartivity.
The day-to-day role will see the candidate managing the publication of content posts across multiple social media channels, assisting with content creation, managing the community and maintaining close communication across both the internal and external teams. The candidate will also take the responsibility of video projects, acting as a bridge between the brand and video production team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Concepting ideas and creating copy, working with designers to deliver assets
- Managing the content calendar and publishing content
- Liaising directly with the client about the day to day running of the SM channels as well as reporting on the progress of key KPIs
- Developing and implementing a relationship management strategy with influencers,
- Keeping abreast of current industry trends, news, and tracking trending content, conversations, topics, etc.,
- Advising on best practice per social media platform.
- Working with the team and strategic planners to report campaign performance.
- Provide reports and analysis on campaign delivery and performance and share actionable insights with the rest of the team
- Taking in charge the management of video projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You have 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferable at an agency.
- Knowledge and interests in Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Strong experience in branded b2c social media
- Previous experience in management of video project
- A creative approach and an obsession with the details
- A love of social media metrics and experience with analytics platforms
- An obsession with timeliness and an always-on attitude (social never sleeps!)
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity under pressure.
- Passionate for digital marketing.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Fluent Business English.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere or equivalent
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more