We are looking for people with entrepreneurial skills. While we respect their track record of accelerating the client acquisition and satisfaction, we are looking for a digital marketing enthusiast who can flourish in the dynamic and fast paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the business objective from the client, extract the communications needs and customer needs/ insights, develop a strategic communication
- Develop and implement creative strategies and content for groundbreaking new digital campaigns concepts and creative outputs for the brands
- Create designs to support outreach campaign projects, film-based, Social media Graphics, info-graphics, illustrations, Public Relations and more
- Manage - edit, publish and sharing of daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Film & Video-related campaigns - Work with the brand and internal team to manage film and video related campaigns end to end - from understanding the brief to production and to ensure the right impact is made through kickass distribution following PESO framework
- Show a strong knowledge of campaign development tools in the process of developing outreach campaign plans, creative concepts, tactics and outputs.
- Commands respect and manage the team of creative designers, thinkers, social media planning, servicing and business development teams
- Manage - Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules with the team and ensure it is delivered.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 7+ years working in digital marketing, with a focus on social media.
- A dream to excel and reach a pinnacle in digital marketing domain.
- Vision and ideas to drive new age brands
- A degree or equivalent in Graphic Design/Mass Communication
- Experience in planning, designing and producing visual presentations, branding and marketing, creative design agencies or similar
- Experience in concept designs and Visualization understanding of it.
- Familiarity with other analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Radian6, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more