Pyrite Technologies is looking for young and dynamic Social Media Managers for our client Infosys in Bangalore location. You will be dealing with topics like Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation and Business Apps. Kindly go through the responsibilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Defining and executing the social strategy for engaging followers across key channels including
Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, with a focused effort on increasing engagement and growing
- Driving the content calendar and collaborating with internal stakeholders and cross-functional
teams to create, support, and execute content, campaigns and initiatives across key channels.
- Be an innovator in leveraging social platforms for storytelling and audience engagement by
developing programs, contests, etc.
- Understand the interests and behaviors of the audience and how to best connect with them.
- Define the voice of EdgeVerve on all community public facing channels ensuring content
adheres to a consistent voice and brand guidelines.
- Be highly analytical and metrics-driven to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns
beyond traditional KPIs, with a focus on ongoing optimization and iteration.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 6+ years of social media and community management, experience in the B2B and technology
- Ability to craft and manage social editorial calendars across internal content production teams
and content development, as well as agency partnerships
- Proven record of innovation and execution of social media programs
- Knowledge of the entire digital marketing stack including but not limited to SEM, Social, Paid
Digital, Emailers and more.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Facebook, display and programmatic
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of web and app analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics).
- The payroll will be from Pyrite, but you'll be a full-time employee working with Infosys Product
- Teams as their in-house team privilege.
- The minimum commitment is 1 year, and we need someone who can grow with the job.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more