Were looking for a Social Media Manager to plan, manage and measure all social marketing efforts. This role requires deep social media DNA and a natural desire to connect with the broader social media world and live in it day-to-day. This position reports to the Head of Content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining our social media plan and strategy Developing and managing online partnerships to expand social audiences and support content strategies
- Lead a team of social media coordinators who research, write and manage our daily social content publishing.
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending social media management tools.
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Monitoring trends, strategies and best practices in market and applying knowledge to POPxo social media initiatives.
- Tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of social initiatives (i.e. reach, engagement, referrals), and oversee development and distribution of reports
- Educating staff around the implementation of new social media tactics, trends and technologies.
- Ensuring continuity in social channels and messaging across all teams and contributors
- Ensuring error free posts and maintaining the brand values of POPxo across all platforms.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience for a fast-paced, growing online media company.
- Have experience using and communicating in social networks.
- Have a successful track record of growing social media presences and reach.
- Be proficient with at least one social media tracking platform.
- Have experience using web analytics and similar reporting tools.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Be able to switch between day-to-day details to big picture as necessary and be self-motivated.
- Have a hands-on approach.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a bachelors degree in a liberal arts
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more