The role will initially involve managing a large social media project for a renowned technology organization. The candidate will also be expected to manage project teams, drive pre-sales to nurture the service line, and handle a larger portfolio of projects as and when we generate new business. This is a managerial role and we are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals who can drive growth.
Job Location: Kolkata/ Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
Account Management: On time, high-quality client delivery for a designated portfolio of content and social media accounts. (~70%)
- Delivery: Lead the development, management and optimization of B2B and B2C content and social media campaigns towards achieving defined project goals.
- Quality Management: Define guidelines and processes for quality control. Review content and social media deliverables across accounts and mentor the team on quality improvements.
- Timelines: Monitor client communication and ensure that committed timelines are met. Manage client expectations so that reasonable timelines and effort estimates are set.
- Process Management: Establish processes to track projects and ensure 100 percent compliance with internal systems and quality benchmarks.
- Allocation and Planning: Manage daily resource allocation across projects.
- Customer Relationship Management – Build strong relationships with stakeholders in the client organization. Join key review meetings with the client to understand requirements, elicit feedback, manage expectations, and offer recommendations and consulting services, wherever necessary.
Team Management: Manage designated team and support overall recruitment & training efforts of the department. (~15%)
- Actively manage and mentor a team of direct and indirect reports. Take ownership of their bandwidth utilization, training, and overall growth trajectory. Support and lead department-wide recruitment and training efforts to build a strong independent team.
Pre-Sales and Solution's: Drive high conversion of new opportunities into revenues. (~15%)
- Work actively with the sales team to build digital marketing solutions and respond to RFPs for new and existing clients.
- Take the lead on client conversations, advise clients on their digital marketing strategy, and suggest ways in which Netscribes can help.
- Oversee pilots, proof of concepts, pricing, and estimation for new opportunities.
- Constantly drive development of new offerings that can excite clients and help the team stay abreast of the latest innovations in content marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Skill sets and experience
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the digital marketing space, with at least 3 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Expertise in organic and paid promotions.
- Expertise in SEO, Social Media, and SEM.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin analytics, and other key digital marketing tools.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Capable of elevating the quality of project deliverables to meet international standards of quality expected by global clients.
- Ability to work with project managers to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines.
- Must have exposure to at least 2 of the following industries - Technology (IT services, IT products),
- Telecommunications, Engineering, BFSI, and Supply Chain.
- MBA preferred but not mandatory.
- Graduates (Any discipline).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more