We are looking for Social Media Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to promote our Product and Services through lead Generation on all social media platforms.
- To identify business opportunities and drive profitable new business with client mapping, focused social media campaigns, emails, etc.
- Manage entire lead generation life-cycle including prospecting, lead qualification, lead nurturing, and conversion.
- To cultivate, build and manage relationships with influencers and stakeholders through social channels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be an expert at social media publishing, content development and engagement
- Expertise knowledge in handling Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Proven experience leading social campaigns that achieve company goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media storytelling and growth hacking techniques
- Create and manage lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and track and report on campaign performance data
- Grow social media presence
- Participate in the planning process of email, webinar, event programs, and content creation
- Lead the execution of email programs
- Build and execute inbound marketing campaigns
- Develop an effective lead nurturing program for all inbound and outbound campaigns
- Meet aggressive lead generation numbers each quarter
Desired Skills and Experience, a qualified candidate has:-
- Provides social marketing consultation for product promotions and marketing campaigns based on a deep understanding of social marketing trends and best practice
- Excellent track record of driving growth and meaningful engagement
- Experience managing online LinkedIn and similar campaigns on social media
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Google Analytics
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more