An Entertainment Studio focused on creating stories that transcend media – inter-knit narratives and characters across Films, Video Games, AR, VR & beyond.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, traffic and membership across all client sites.
- Continuously monitor and track the performance of on-going social media marketing campaigns and perform course correction wherever necessary.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Indepth knowledge of social media tools and techniques.
- Proven expertise in online marketing (guerilla, viral etc) using social media tools.
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns for multiple clients.
- Ability to lead, manage and participate in cross functional teams.
- Ability to grasp core client concepts and design social media marketing programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more