KreditBee is an Instant Personal Loan Platform for Young Professionals, where they can avail of loans up to – 2 Lakhs as per their requirement.
The process is 100% online, and the amount is disbursed directly into the Bank Account of the users within 15 minutes. With a strong focus on online tech-based and data-centric KYC, KreditBee envisions solving the financial inclusion gap in the country’s varied demographic segments. KreditBee has crossed 30 Million App Installs within two years of inception. KreditBee is a brand of Finnovation Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd, funded by some key VC firms & investment entities like ICICI Bank, Premji Invest, Alpine Ventures, and Arkam Ventures, among others. Also, it has various debt partners like AU Small Finance Bank, HSBC, Fullerton, and IIFL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and manage the social media strategy for increased user engagement
- Define critical social media KPIs and implement campaigns to achieve the same
- Work with the Creative Team to develop content required for social media campaigns
- Ensure that all posts and campaigns are posted on all social media channels as required Stay updated with the latest social media trends and best practices
- Work with the Customer Service Team to resolve customer issues on social media channels
- Track, analyze, and derive insights from social media metrics and present the same to the senior management every month.
- Train and provide constructive feedback as and when required
- The Social Media Manager will be reporting to the CMO.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a social media manager
- MBA is not mandatory but preferred.
- Self-starter with a passion for creative problem-solving
- Ability to take ownership of their work with good business understanding and time-management skills
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Ability to work with multiple teams spread across geographical locations.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Marketing, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Social Media Campaign Management
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more