At iMz, we are continuously looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. We look for individuals who have an entrepreneurial mindset and who can work in a fast paced start-up environment. Individuals should be passionate about driving results and creating the best client service experience for our advertisers. We provide great benefits to all our full-time employees that include performance based bonus, paid holidays and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Capable of handling Team.
- Campaign Conceptualization & Management.
- Content Creation - Strategy, Execution & Management.
- Social Media Promotions - Strategy, Execution, and Management
- Pre-sales research (Pitch Decks) on SMM landscape for prospective clients.
- Well versed with making core content calendar (posts) for brands across various verticals.
- Well versed with running click, branding, lead generation campaigns across all social media platforms.
- Should be able to connect with influencers for brand building.
- Making PPTs and serving as a client point of contact as an SMM expert.
- Understanding client goals/objectives w.r.t. their SMM needs and creating custom strategy.
- Utilizing and campaign execution across various social media platforms.
- Responsible for revenue /lead generation through on-going SMM activities.
- Represent company and attend industry events, conferences and seminars.
- Should be up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Should be aware of the latest design trends/styles in order to incorporate and expand clients' brand visibility.
- Should be able to interpret and convince the clients of taking the right messaging approach for their product/service.
- Work with designers closely to understand their thoughts behind creatives and share your own design perceptions with them.
- Help clients visualize their brand creatively in the industry.
- Impart knowledge and training to subordinates and interns
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion and capability of thinking and writing strategic copy and creative content for multiple audiences in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent content writing skills.
- Thorough understanding of Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest.
- Ability to prioritize in handling multiple assignments/projects and work under pressure and meet targets.
- Should have good interpersonal skills and a self-starter to work with limited directions.
- Pro-active, problem solver having good strategic acumen.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated, aggressive, pro-active and a self-starter to work with limited directions.
- Leadership ability & client-focused.
- Team player with the ability to understand and mold his/her team member towards the right path.
- Understands each team members capabilities and treat and support accordingly.
- Highly motivated, aggressive, pro-active, responsible.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more