If you are excited about working in an upbeat agency culture in Goa with a lot of Growth opportunities, we are looking for you. We want someone who has an active social media presence, who knows all the cheat codes required to create a very strong presence online for the projects assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage social media platforms which include publishing various types of content and monitoring the pages.
- Carrying out successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) with the intent of showing the best results.
- Maintain a liaison with Clients - initiate meetings, advise and conceptualize campaign strategies.
- Campaign-based collaboration with social media influencers
- Working collaboratively with internal design and development teams.
- Use social media and advertising tools to increase the reach and follower base of the various channels.
- Extracting the Analytics/Reports from different channels to measure the received response from the targeted.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in managing social media accounts and campaigns.
- Someone who will drive projects independently and take responsibility for the work.
- Excellent organisation skills to manage multiple clients simultaneously.
- Someone who will go beyond first-level thinking to discover ideas that solve the problem.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Up-to-date with trends across social media handles,
- Strong content creation strategies and the knack to make it go viral.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more