Futuristic Labs is looking for a Social Media Manager to plan,manage and measure all social marketing activities. This role requires deep understanding of all platforms and a natural desire to connect with the broader social media world and live in it day-to-day.
Roles & Responsibilities:
he role also demands for day-to-day research, social media monitoring, moderation and working on tasks like:
- Effectively managing all social media accounts.
- Creating and maintaining our social media plans and strategies.
- Developing and managing online partnerships to expand social audiences and support content strategies
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitoring and tracking what's trending on social media and coordinating with departments to create content around trending topics. Checking effectiveness of social initiatives (i.e. reach, engagement, referrals), and oversee development and distribution of reports
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending social media management tools.
- Ensuring timely and seamless operations to maintain scheduled posting of posts on various social media handles and that the posts get enough visibility
- Ensuring error free posts and maintaining the brand values of Futuristic Labs across all platforms.
- Research and report on social media campaigns, performance, trends, competitor benchmarking and opportunities
- Categorize and analyse performance of high engagement posts and document success stories for feedback and learning
- Provide insights to drive marketing strategies based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting.
- Growing various online communities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience for a fast-paced, growing online media company.
- MBA or Master's degree in marketing are preferred
- Must have a strong eye for detailing.
- Have experience using and communicating in social networks.
- Have a successful track record of growing social media presence and reach.
- Have experience using web analytics and similar reporting tools.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Previous work experience in advertising, content creation & strategy, and similar roles would be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more