Ethinos Digital Marketing offers challenging opportunities, a fun and creative environment, as well as competitive salaries and benefits. We welcome your application along with a verifiable record of accomplishment of comparable results. We’re always on the lookout for bright individuals to join our herd, so get in touch if you think you fit the bill.
These are the current availabilities that we’re actively recruiting for, but if you’re looking for a different role please drop us a line or send us your CV / Portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients and internal cross-functional teams to devise effective social media strategies and campaigns
- Plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns for clients
- Set up and manage social media profiles and channels
- Execute all social media activities including ideation, content review & writing, design liasion, creating proposals, generating reports etc.
- Analyze & report social media performance across platforms
- Conduct social media research, derive analytics, use monitoring tools to undertake social media audits, and prepare reports
- Stay updated on the latest trends, developments and disruptions in digital marketing and social media
- Grow the client relationship while ensuring an ongoing, high level of client satisfaction
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough understanding of social media and digital networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare, and online forums / discussion groups
- A fair understanding of B2B marketing
- Prior client servicing experience
- A penchant for technology and be updated on the latest trends and news in marketing technology
- Experienced in managing social media presence for brands (experience in B2B social media management is an advantage)
- Conversant with social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns
- Fluency in English. Natural ability to speak, write and communicate clearly, and make effective presentations to clients
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more