Looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers to further strengthen our Social Media team.
Female Candidates Only.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Social Media Personnel and handle client interaction & account management.
- A solid understanding of advertising, marketing, strategic brand management and how to best leverage these in a fluid advertising world.
- Strength in producing high-quality work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects on deadline with shifting priorities across a shared resource pool.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcome.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Develop rigorous approach for experimenting, testing and measuring social media features.
- Knowledge of graphic designing would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of an advertising agency would give you an edge over others.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years direct working experience developing content & managing social properties in a corporate environment. Applicants without this minimum experience will not be considered.
- Graduate or higher with focus on communication, advertising and/or marketing.
- Demonstrable experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
- Demonstrable experience of managing advertisement on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. This includes ability to create a razor sharp audience profile and ability to analyze success/failure and tweak the campaigns on the go.
- Demonstrable experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools and platforms.
- Demonstrable experience with writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
- Experience in copy writing for advertising will give the candidate an edge over others.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Practices superior time management.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 4 - 8 yrs
UG: Graduate with Advertising, Mass comm or Marketing background
PG: PG Not Required.
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: Elixir Web Solutions