Drishti The Vision Foundation was founded on November 1, 1999 with an objective to provide the Civil Services aspirants useful, qualitative and updated teaching facility and study material. Drishti The Vision Foundation has set high standards for teaching in Optional Subjects, Essay and for Interview along with General Studies and CSAT. It is the result of hard work and dedication of our Faculty, Content Developers and Research Team that Drishti The Vision Foundation is today undoubtedly one of the best Coaching Institute for Civil Services aspirants in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To maintain the social media handles for Drishti IAS - English.
- To design and create social media cards; and engage with and reply to students.
- To generate sales leads for our products.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A strong command over the English language (Written & Spoken).
- A well developed aesthetic sense.
- Designing skills (using common software like Photoshop, Illustrator, or design platforms like Canva).
- Any Marketing, Advertising, and/or Digital Marketing graduate degree or diploma at any graphic design degree or diploma.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining social media handles for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. in the education or related fields.
Benefits & Perks: