DigiLantern is a global leader in Digital solutions and technology services focused on helping our clients achieve digitization of business process, data-driven insights for better ROI and create amazing brand experiences in the digital space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools.
- Work with copy writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influence's via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in marketing or relevant field
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more