We are looking to hire an Social Media Manager who is hands-on across all aspects of Social Media Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
- Strategically build content calendar for social media channels to interact, engage and build a positive reputation for the client brands.
- Successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline driven environment
- Ensure proper liasioning with clients for a professional social media management experience
- Regularly track the performance of posts and derive insights to propose the future strategy for all accounts and present the same to the clients
- Ensure smooth coordination internally with managers, design team and copy team
- Ensure all activity supports wider online objectives.
- Ensure zero attrition among all digital marketing and social media accounts
- Present a very professional image to all clients, in line with the core values of the company
- Lead, Manage and Hold the Members of the Social Media team Accountable (LMA)
- Ambassador between Management and Operations team
- Oversee recruitment and development of the team members (Right People) and ensure that team members are assigned to projects that match their skill sets, personalities, and experience (Right Seat).
- Embody a content marketing mindset including the ability to marry the social media strategy with the brands attitude, tone & voice
- Oversee paid social campaigns (SMM) and ability to guide, plan and administer paid campaigns.
- Support sales team in order to prepare pitches for prospective clients and any other support as required.
- Retain social media team members and maintain positive mindset amongst them.
- Build and maintain good client relationships.
- Retain and upsell existing allocated clients.
- Drive initiatives to build and improve skills of respective social media team members. Equal focus on innovation and R&D.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Passion for Social Media and strong desire and capacity to learn
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more