We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager & Content Writer who has got extensive experience in working with Digital Marketing Agency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and implementing social media strategy, building brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and creating content both for client projects as well as for BrandXT Promotion.
- Develop and Execute social media campaigns across multiple channels, i. e., Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and others. Build online / digital assets through content marketing and social media strategies.
- Should have hands-on experience of managing social media presence of brands planning content calendar, content roadmap, creating social media content & copy as per the specifications of various platforms, manage day-to-day content posting / scheduling, monitoring and responding to user comments/engagement.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs/ management, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years experience ( especially in an agency set-up) in building and executing content across multiple social channels.
- Lives and breathes social and content creation and has hands on experience in cultivating social communities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of social media monitoring and listening.
- Expertise to drive social media interactions with a proven record of actively engaging online in conversations related to our content and brand.
- Hands on experience of writing SEO friendly blogs. Excellent communication skills.
- The candidate should also possess good writing skills with experience of writing SEO friendly blogs with sound understanding of SEO, Blogging and content marketing.
- Creative, self-motivated who can weave magic with words.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more