The candidate must check the openings below and apply with the following info.
Reason for leaving current and last job:
Applications without the info would not be considered
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop digital marketing plans & manage team to execute & optimize them.
- Provide insights & ideas to product managers on existing & new marketing campaigns.
- Monitor social media performance & build user engagement, branding & traffic.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness of the company website
- Work to develop compelling content for social and digital media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube (video), LinkedIn, and other social media to provide reach for key launches, promotions and viral marketing efforts
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website. Update, publish and maintain, Web site content thereby improving the usability, design, content and conversion.
- Lives and breathes social media marketing and has hands on experience in cultivating social communities
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Understands the power of feed marketing
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it
- Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels
- Day-to-day scheduling, content creation, maintenance and updates for social media accounts including but not limited to twitter, Facebook, tumblr, Instagram, Google
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Desired Skills: Social Media Manager, Community Manager, SMM, Content Writer, Marketing, SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Social Channel, Facebook, Twitter, Google , Pinterest, Instagram, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Email Marketing, Community Management, Social Media Marketing, Online Community Manager
- Excellent communication skill.
- Proficient in using Google Analytics & social media monitoring tools.
- Relevant Certification is a plus.
- Ability to write clear, concise & grammatically correct copy.
- Able to prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more