Cashify is looking for a Social Media Manager to join its Business Intelligence unit. If you are keen on ideating and devising out-of-the-box campaigns through social media, this role is for you.
The role is to be a key member of the Content Marketing Team helping to manage, monitor and execute our presence on various social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
You will be responsible for ensuring we deliver best. You have a keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask. Having working in a similar role elsewhere you will be extremely knowledgeable within Social Ads Management, handling ORM queries, keeping us always growing across social media.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all company social media accounts management.
- Propose engaging, creative, innovative ideas and regularly schedule posts to enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Creates monthly plan for the content to be released.
- Coordinates with Design team to get content created.
- Publishes content timely across channels.
- Is able to promote & create right targeting for content.
- Work in collaboration with other social media team members.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages .
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces .
- Be as responsive as possible to all messages and comments across all social channels
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Professional experience of 4-6 Years.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Advertising, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills .
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work towards deadlines.
- Mature individual who acts on their own initiative and assumes ownership of their work.
- Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service to all clients.
- Passionate about maintaining a fully up-to-date knowledge of all ad-operations advancements, current and future trends.
Tools Expertise Required
- Social Channels
- Listening tool like Hootsuite, Meltwater, Simplify360
Benefits & Perks: