We are looking for a Social Media Manager to help define and develop an outstanding social media presence for BeatO.
The ideal candidate will develop social media strategies, work on engagement strategies, lead the development of strategic content and social media campaigns to help meet the goals of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates strategies to maximize engagement and enrich brand reputation
- Execute and own the Social Media Marketing, Community and Influencer Strategy
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Formulate content plans to ensure social media outlets are populated with fresh, interesting, and innovative content
- Spot trends, engagement, brand integration opportunities, and campaign opportunities on social media
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Manage communities on all marketing channels
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Work with the design team to execute social media calendars and grow follower base
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience using social media platforms.
- Knowledge of design and design software's like Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva.
Skills Required :
- A creative soul with an analytical mind
- Hands-on experience in Proactive community management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Experienced in implementing and using social media management, monitoring, and listening tools
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Knowledge of Canva is an added advantage
- Prior experience in Public Relations
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more