Welcome to 4AM. It’s the time of the day when the mind is the most calm and focused. In some cultures it is known as the creator’s hour, and not without reason we believe. For whether its an idea that hasn’t let you sleep or if it’s an idea that’s jolted you out of your slumber, 4AM is when you should get going. And yes, 4 AM is where you should get it done. It’s also the time of the day when you’ll only call the ones you trust the most to bail you out of a communication hole you dug yourself into. A truly reliable partner. So say hello to us. At 4AM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- He / She have managed clients.
- He / She will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate should have experience in various tools. He / She should have experience into campaign management, CRM Tools, Scheduling, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more